Monday 19 August 2013

INSPIRATIONAL AND TOUCHING STORIES BY YNC NIGERIA
MANY WILL READ BUT IGNORE THATS WHY THE BIBLE SAY'S MANY ARE CALLED
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. On my way to church yesterday, i noticed a wet line
across the foot path. Getting close, i discovered it was a snail that passed
by and created the print. But i noticed the line stoppeda little distance to
the bush and this made me look further. Alas! The snail has been stepped upon
by either a motorcycle, a car or human being unconsciously. The snail
couldn't get to its destination, It could not get to its abode, It could not
get to a safe haven despite how hard it tried. I wonder the amount of time it
had spent to get to that point. I pray for you from my heart: you shall not
die on your way to glory. You shall not be wasted. Your glory shall not be
trampled upon. Today is the 20TH day of the month of August , you shall not
die before yourtime. You have been trying since years past, even since the
first day of the year, I pray for you: all your efforts will not be in vain.
The God Almighty will

No comments:

Post a Comment